The following is a list of grocery stores, pharmacies, pet care and supply services, addiction recovery services and others provided by the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and local business owners and residents. It shows altered service times or methods because of the coronavirus. If you have businesses to add to the list, please email the name of the business and its website url to info@WEHOville.com.
Grocery Stores with Special Hours/Service for Seniors
The long lines we’ve seen of
- Erewhon Market. Open early from 6 to 7 a.m. for seniors and those who have compromised immune systems.
- Gelsons . Open from 7 to 8 .m. for those 65 and older (you may be asked for an ID to confirm your age).
- Pavilions. Open from 7 to 9 a.m. Monday through Friday for at-risk community members including seniors, those with compromised immune systems, and pregnant women.
- Ralphs La Brea Marketplace. Has posted signs asking shoppers to allow seniors to go to the head of the line and enter first.
- Target (the Gateway). Open from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays to those who are seniors or have disabiing health conditions.
Whole Foods. Open one hour earlier for those 60 and older. Check the Whole Foods website for the latest special opening hours.
If you or someone you know of is contemplating suicide, please call Trevor project for advice and support in dealing with your issues.
The Trevor Project. A 24-hour hotline for crisis prevention and suicide prevention services (866) 488-7386
Pets Supplies and Services
Here are veterinarians and pet supply stores that are continuing to provide services.
- Healthy Spot
- Laurel Pet Hospital . Curbside and drop off appointments.
- West Hollywood Animal Hospital. Drive-up pet exams, exams using telemedicine, home delivery of medicine.
Drug Stores / Pharmacies
Pharmacies may have adjusted their hours and only permit drop-offs of prescriptions and pick-ups of filled prescriptions.
- Capitol Drugs. Open for delivery and pickup at adjusted store hours, which are Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (store only, pharmacy closed)
- Pavilions Pharmacy. Open at adjusted hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays
Recovery & Sobriety
- West Hollywood Recovery Center has stopped its public meetings at the Werle Building and now will be conducting them online. A list of and connections to online and telephone meetings for people across the country can be found online here.
- My 12 Step Store, which offers products for those in recovery, now will be open 24 hours.