[dropcap]A[/dropcap]manda Bynes may have successfully fled the paps by retreating to New York City, but she can’t ditch her legal woes back home.
Bynes’ attorney entered not guilty pleas on her behalf for two misdemeanor hit-and-run charges Thursday. In the meantime, the troubled former child-star, now ex-actress (that’s what she says) continues her recent sideshow in the Big Apple.
Wednesday night, Bynes apparently barricaded herself in a cupcake bakeshop bathroom long enough to concern a New York City firefighter, who went to check on her thinking she had passed out. A little more than a week ago, Bynes did a similar thing at Kin, the clothing store on West Sunset, not opening the door for two hours.
Bynes’ has had a slew of driving violations, including one where she rammed into a police car in WeHo and was charged with a DUI.
The Gossipmongers: WeHo in the Tabs
- The Trevor Project let a little starlight into its West Hollywood offices Thursday, Sept. 27, inviting Darren Criss, Jessica Lu, Kevin McHale, Missi Pyle, Zachary Quintoo and others to an event to raise awareness of suicide prevention programs for LGBT youth.
- “Friends” star Matthew Perry was spotted pumping gas into his Porsche Panamera in West Hollywood, CA on Thursday afternoon, Sept. 27.
- Tattooed lovers Kat Von D and Deadmau5, visited The Organic Juice Store in West Hollywood on Wednesday, Sept. 26, according to PerezHilton.com.
- Kim Kardashian’s green velvet dress (barely) kept her substantial cleavage in check when she dined Tuesday night, Sept. 26, at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood. But the dress after dinner the dress split in the rear, exposing another of her substantial assets.
- Fueling up on a little caffeine, Sophia Bush headed over to the Coffee Commissary in West Hollywood, California on Tuesday, Sept. 25.
- Anyone who wondered why Rumer Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, was clothes shopping in West Hollywood on Tuesday, Sept.25, only had to take a look at the torn black denim shorts and belly-revealing black t-shirt she was wearing. The star of 90210 and Sorority Row looks like she could use an extreme makeover.
- Tuesday afternoon, Sept. 25, Jesse Metcalfe stepped out solo in West Hollywood. The Dallas star was seen leaving Lemonade after he grabbed a bite by himself.
- David Beckham spent some time with his adorable daughter Harper while out running errands on Tuesday, Sept. 25, in West Hollywood.
- Colton Haynes, the former male model and Teen Wolf actor, confessed at the Cybergeddon premiere in West Hollywood Monday, Sept. 24, that he has lost 16 pounds of muscle.
- Looking to get her hair done, Heidi Klum headed to Frederic Fekkai Salon in West Hollywood on the morning of Sept. 21.
- After announcing the end of her marriage to Will Arnett earlier this month, Amy Poehler was spotted leaving a West Hollywood bar with a mystery man on Sunday night, Sept. 16.
- Heading home after a delicious dinner out, Taylor Lautner was spotted leaving Craig’s Restaurant in West Hollywood on Thursday night, Aug. 30.
- The National Enquirer says very pregnant actress, Drew Barrymore, is buying the West Hollywood gay hotspot, Revolver, which “features scantily-clad male go-go dancers.” Most everyone else says that isn’t so.